These grilled pineapple spears are coated in a buttery brown sugar cinnamon glaze that is caramelized with 3 simple ingredients and then grilled to perfection. This will be one of the most amazing sides that you grill this summer!
Grilling outside is one of my favorite things to do! This grilled pineapple goes well with so many recipes of mine like this grilled honey mustard chicken , honey chipotle BBQ chicken or grilled honey balsamic chicken . Pineapple spears that get coated in a buttery brown sugar cinnamon glaze and caramelize on the grill! This will be one of the most amazing sides that you grill this summer!
This caramelized brown sugar cinnamon grilled pineapple was the 4th recipe on the blog. As soon as I started my blog I had to put this recipe on it. We make this grilled pineapple every single time that we grill. It is to die for. It is my favorite and adds so much to any grilling or BBQ dish. With this quick and easy recipe you will be sure to have the MOST delicious pineapple and your family will be raving about it.
Have you ever been to Rodizio Grill? Then you know all about the amazing pineapple that they serve! I have been trying to make the amazing sauce that they drizzle over these, and I think I have it perfected. Using only 3 ingredients makes this brown sugar cinnamon glaze to die for. It is so simple to make and will whisk up quickly. Grilling only takes a few minutes and this grilled pineapple will complete any meal as a delicious side dish.
When I tell you that this is one of the best sides that you will grill this summer, it is no joke! It goes great with anything that you will grill and it will be the talk of the barbecue. I know that you will love this just as much as we did. It is truly a five star recipe!
- Pineapple: The main ingredient turned into something spectacular.
- Brown Sugar: Sweeten the sauce with brown sugar.
- Butter: Melting the butter will help spread the glaze evenly.
- Cinnamon: Adds a little sweetness with a hint of spice. Sprinkle some cinnamon overtop of the spears as well as adding it to the glaze.
How to Grill Pineapple:
The sauce is incredible. It is a buttery brown sugar cinnamon glaze. When the pineapple cooks on the grill, the sauce caramelizes and becomes absolutely incredible on top of these! The pineapple stays juicy and grills to perfection. You will be amazed with your first bite!
- Making the caramelized glaze: Lay the pineapple spears on a pan. Sprinkle lightly with cinnamon. Whisk together the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. (If it seems thick, I always put it in the microwave for a few seconds so that it can easily pour on top of the pineapple.)
- With a brush: Spread on top of the pineapple.
- Grilling pineapple: Grill for about 7-10 minutes or until it is starting to turn golden brown. I always like to brush the excess sauce from the pan back on top of the pineapple before serving.
The Recipe Critic Pro Tip:
Spray or wipe the grill before oil or use a grill pan to cook the pineapple on the grill.
More Ways to Enjoy Pineapple:
Pineapple is one of my favorite fruits in the summer. Try these delicious recipes with pineapple this summertime.
Watch cooking videos and learn how to cook. Watch funny mukbangs and ASMR food clips. Talk to the creators of best live shows online. Explore food posts from people around the world. Learn useful life hacks, rate and leave comments. Follow your favorite creators not to miss new posts and updates.